Robert responded by saying “What you are saying is that the newly born Spirit of a person becomes separated psychically into fragments of its true nature by events which it cannot totally synthesize nor rationalize. Even though it continually tries to put its ‘self’ back together. There can only be harmony when the person learns to be a part of a non-understandable whole. An individuation within this WHOLE.”
“That’s a glimpse” said Alvaro.” The internal part of you and me must learn to be one omnipresent energy which has put all its energy systems in one vibration. Then this vibration can harmonize with the at-one-ness. This purification is necessary for the stored Spiritual Knowledge to be induced.”
I had been listening intently and I added my understanding to the conversation. “It is the eastern system of abolishing the ego and transcending into the creative vibrations of life. The chakras must be attuned into one current vibration. Most people live in feelings and emotions. Most of our categorical knowledge can be a reference rather than a pivotal point of all interaction. Using the vibrational state as a way of Being allows us to act not just react.”
Alvaro looked at me. “I think I see what the Elder sees in you.
-From Neisthes journals "Into the Night"
No comments:
Post a Comment